Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 22 large jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese; fold in sausage.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into each jalapeno half. Place in 2 ungreased 13x9-in. baking dishes. Bake, uncovered, at 425° until filling is lightly browned and bubbly, 15-20 minutes. Serve with ranch dressing if desired.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 56 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 13mg cholesterol, 123mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 2, 2019
I have streamed line this recipe. Instead of stuffing the jalapenos I just cut them into pieces and mixed in with the sausage mixture. My family loves it served this way. I serve with mini pitas.
Jul 19, 2019
No adjustments necessary. Absolutely fantastic.
Jul 12, 2018
LOVE these. My question, can you freeze them? I have too many jalapeno peppers and do not want them to go to waste so was wondering if I could stuff them and then freeze them.
Mar 15, 2018
Fantastic!! I have a lot of appetizer parties and these are always on the list. Can alway use different cheeses to mix it up a bit. A real winner!
Jan 10, 2017
Jul 4, 2016
I would give this 5 stars, but the prep time is more like an hour. That's annoying when you are watching the clock.
Jun 3, 2016
I made these.. but I used green, yellow & red bell pepper long wedges and then added the filling and baked as on the recipe! every1 loved them and I was also happy to know that I could switch out the hotties and use bell peppers instead! another way I did these were to cook the filling and smear n2 flour tortillas and roll up - cut n 1/2 to make little sandwiches (I sometimes add scrambled eggs to the filling) different! no hot peppers allowed!
Jun 14, 2015
I just made these and they were a hit !!! I will serve them at the next pool party !!
Jun 13, 2015
I make these for cook outs always turn out great and everyone loves them
Jan 10, 2015
I can't tell you how many batches of these jalapenos I've made or how many times I've been asked for the recipe since I found it over 8 years ago. All I know is they are delicious and a huge hit every time I make them or take them anywhere.