- 1/4 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, combine the sausage, cheddar cheese, cream cheese and parsley.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into four rectangles; seal perforations. Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet. Place 3 tablespoons sausage mixture in the center of each rectangle. Bring four corners of dough over filling and twist; pinch to seal.
- Bake at 375° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forSausage Breakfast Pockets
"quick pocket to assemble. My didn't turn out as pretty as the picture on this site but it was very tasty."
"We thought these were pretty good. I used the 1/4 lb it asked for but found that it wasn't really enough to fill the crescent rolls. While they were delicious after first making them, they did not reheat as well - the crescent roll became gummy. These are good if you plan on eating it all in one sitting."
"breakfast is my favorite meal and what is not to like with this recipe? Sausage, cheese and I added some scrambled eggs to mine! These are easy to make and easy to take. Just the thing for a breakfast on the road or for a great addition to a breakfast buffet! I might try these with ham instead of sausage."
"Very good! Super easy !! I used reduced fat Crescent dough and 2% fat free cheddar cheese to decrease some excess calories. This recipe doubles well."
"I made this for a food day at work and everyone loved them! I made 4X the recipe and made them mini so I had a few left to take home. Both of my kids really enjoyed and asked when I would make them at home."
"This is an every weekend request in my home. We all love them. We give it five stars!"
"I use a mini muffin pan, makes it very easy to load and let the kids fill as they want with a variety of their favorite ingredients."
"My teenager loves these for breakfast before school. I make a batch and they keep great in the fridge. : )"
"Family loved these, and they are pretty easy to make too."