My kids love to take these for treats everywhere. That's lucky for me since they are so easy to make. Beside the sprinkles, try mini candies for toppings.—Ronda Weirich, Plains, Kansas
Featured In: 19 New Ways to Make S'mores
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 24 whole graham crackers, broken in half
- Assorted sprinkles
- 24 Popsicle sticks
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave 2/3 cup milk on high for 1-1/2 minutes. Add marshmallows and 1 cup chips; stir until smooth. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto 24 graham cracker halves; spread evenly. Top with remaining graham cracker halves; press down gently.
- Microwave remaining milk for 1-1/2 minutes. Add remaining chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies; decorate with sprinkles. Let stand for 2 hours before inserting a Popsicle stick into the center of each. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as S'mores on a Stick in Taste of Home Winning Recipes 3 2012, p294