- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 whole graham crackers, halved
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat. Add milk; cook and stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Making one s'more at a time, spread 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture over each of two graham cracker halves.
- Place eight or nine marshmallows on one cracker; gently press the other cracker on top. Repeat. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
1 serving: 157 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.