Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 whole graham crackers, halved
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat. Add milk; cook and stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Making one s'more at a time, spread 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture over each of two graham cracker halves.
- Place eight or nine marshmallows on one cracker; gently press the other cracker on top. Repeat. Wrap in plastic; store at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 157 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 12, 2013
The graham crackers get soft and stale tasting.
May 29, 2013
I used to make these Make-Ahead S'mores for my kids and sent them to school for classroom treats different times. They were always a hit! Now my kids are college age and they still all enjoy them when I make them for other occasions.
Jun 8, 2011
I make these for my church's bake sale in the summer. I actually use the whole bag of chocolate chips though because the other way is too runny
Apr 28, 2011
i havent made these yet but they look really good, however i am thinking about using marshmallow creme since i am not a big fan of normal marshmallows