Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 whole graham crackers, halved
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- In a heavy saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat. Add milk; cook and stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla. Making one s'more at a time, spread 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture over each of two graham cracker halves.
- Place eight or nine marshmallows on one cracker; gently press the other cracker on top. Repeat. Wrap in plastic; store at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 157 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Aug 12, 2013
The graham crackers get soft and stale tasting.
May 29, 2013
I used to make these Make-Ahead S'mores for my kids and sent them to school for classroom treats different times. They were always a hit! Now my kids are college age and they still all enjoy them when I make them for other occasions.
Jun 8, 2011
I make these for my church's bake sale in the summer. I actually use the whole bag of chocolate chips though because the other way is too runny
Apr 28, 2011
i havent made these yet but they look really good, however i am thinking about using marshmallow creme since i am not a big fan of normal marshmallows
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.