S’mores on a Stick
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + standing
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 24 whole graham crackers, broken in half
- Assorted sprinkles
- 24 Wooden pop sticks
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, microwave 2/3 cup milk on high for 1-1/2 minutes. Add marshmallows and 1 cup chips; stir until smooth. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto 24 graham cracker halves; spread evenly. Top with remaining graham cracker halves; press down gently.
- Microwave remaining milk for 1-1/2 minutes. Add remaining chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies; decorate with sprinkles. Let stand for 2 hours before inserting a pop stick into the center of each.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 177 calories, 6g fat (3g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 118mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Jan 21, 2019
This was a super simple and fun, albeit messy, new way to enjoy s'mores without the campfire. I like that it had so few ingredients and the process was so easy. The end result had just the right amount of sweetness, even with the extra chocolate and sprinkles on top. It was a HUGE hit with my kids and their friends (and their friends' parents!) so this recipe is one I will definitely be making again. Tips for next time - I think I can easily use an entire box of graham crackers (the brand I buy has about 27 crackers in each package which I would split in half per the recipe's instructions) as the filling makes plenty. You also have plenty of glaze for the topping so a few extra s'mores wouldn't be a problem. You have to work quickly and stir frequently to make sure the filling maintains its spreadability.
Jul 19, 2018
So good, so easy and so fun. Both kids and adults enjoyed them at the family reunion. Only change I will make is next time I will add a bit more milk (not sweetened condensed, just a splash of regular milk) to the second chocolate melting as it was a bit too thick to really drizzle. I just kind of frosted the tops of the graham crackers with it and, while delicious, it wasn't as pretty as a drizzle would be. Also, a word of caution--put the sweetened condensed milk in a deep microwave-safe bowl. At 1-1/2 minutes, that milk is bubbling up very high and I had quite a sticky mess to clean up!