Total TimePrep: 50 min. + standing Cook: 5 min.
Makesabout 4 dozen
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (14.4 ounces) graham crackers, quartered
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) milk chocolate for dipping
- 4 ounces white candy coating, melted, optional
- Place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; stir with a whisk until smooth. Cool to room temperature or until mixture reaches a spreading consistency, about 10 minutes.
- Spread chocolate mixture over half of the graham crackers. Spread marshmallow creme over remaining graham crackers; place over chocolate-covered crackers, pressing to adhere.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions. Dip each s'more halfway into dipping chocolate; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets; let stand until dipping chocolate is set.
- If desired, drizzle tops with melted white candy coating; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Test Kitchen Tips
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 145 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 66mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Aug 2, 2019
We made these with honey maid graham crackers and they broke into pieces. Let them sit overnight and they were better but had to do squares rather than small rectangles. Use real chocolate rather than bakers chips which don't melt as well. Loads of fun to make with small granddaughter! Sticky? Yes, but a sticky finger picture was the best from vacation!
Dec 22, 2016
These were amazing. I actually made them the night before we went to an event. Yes, they were softer, but WAY easier to eat. When they were crunchy they tended to mush the fluff, either way - I thought they were amazing!
Sep 5, 2016
I thought these were messy. I made them for a cookout the next day - by the next day (the morning of the party) the graham crackers were soggy. These were a big no for me.
Aug 9, 2016
Couldn't keep the kids out of these or the husband! Delicious!!
Jul 22, 2016
My kids were so excited to see this dessert on the kitchen counter when they returned from camp! They are a little messy to make. But they taste amazing! The directions say to dip in white chocolate candy coating, but I used dark chocolate.
Jul 21, 2016
What's not to like ? Awesome!!!!
Jul 13, 2016
These were a huge hit at a picnic I went to - and far less messy than making them over a fire!
Jun 6, 2016
These were fantastic!! I took them to a party and they were gone in an instant!