Cookout Caramel S’mores
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 whole graham crackers, halved
- 8 large marshmallows, toasted
- 2 teaspoons hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed if necessary
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Top four graham cracker halves with toasted marshmallows. Drizzle with caramel topping and chocolate syrup; top with remaining crackers.
Nutrition Facts1 s'more: 127 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 119mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 30, 2017
Jun 6, 2010
This is a new twist to the classic S'Mores. Very nice!
Jul 2, 2009
There was a web site that was on here earlier and it isn't where I can see it for more camping recipes can anyone share this with me please? Thank you!!
Jun 27, 2009
Try using cans of milk chocolate icing instead of chocolate squares, it's less messy & melts easier too!
Jun 10, 2009
Sounds good but I think instead of the choc. syrup I will stick with chocolate squares. Using syrup just seems like cheating :)