Fudgy S’mores Brownies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1-1/3 cups butter, softened
- 2-2/3 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Golden Grahams, coarsely crushed
- 1-3/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In a bowl, mix flour, cocoa and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
- Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out with moist crumbs (do not overbake).
- Preheat broiler. Sprinkle baked brownies with cereal and marshmallows; broil 5-6 in. from heat until marshmallows are golden brown, 30-45 seconds. Immediately sprinkle with chopped chocolate. Cover with foil and let stand until chocolate begins to melt, 5 minutes. Remove foil and cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts1 brownie: 560 calories, 26g fat (15g saturated fat), 118mg cholesterol, 321mg sodium, 80g carbohydrate (56g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 22, 2016
The only change I made was I didn't use my electric beaters. Brownies are dense not light and fluffy. Just use a wooden spoon to mix the brownies.
Jul 5, 2016
Do not use Golden Grahams! Use graham cracker crumbs instead. The cereal, while it tastes good, becomes hard and chewy like you're chewing tree bark! Use crumbs for the crust and for additional topping. Then melt 1/3 tub fudgy frosting and drizzle on top of brownies. Delicious and you can actually eat it without excessively exercising your jaw!!
May 31, 2016
Easy recipe and the kids absolutely enjoyed the treat. You could also this with your favorite box mix if you did not want to make the brownies from scratch.