Rocky Road Cookie Cups
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350°. Shape dough into 1-1/4-in. balls; press evenly onto bottom and up sides of 24 greased mini-muffin cups.
- Bake until edges are golden, 10-12 minutes. Using the back of a measuring teaspoon, make an indentation in each cup. Immediately place 3 marshmallows and 1/4 teaspoon chocolate chips in each cup; sprinkle with almonds. Return to oven; bake 1 minute longer. Cool completely in pans on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts1 cookie cup: 103 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 64mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Apr 23, 2020
These s'more bites are irresistibly delicious! I'd make this review 5 stars if it weren't for the instruction to use wire racks to set the pan on a wire rack. When I flipped the pan onto the rack the contents in the cookie baked cups had fallen through. If I'd thought it though, I'd first set down a rubber cookie sheet or parchment paper on the rack before setting the pan and rack so the cup would release from the pan. Overall, VERY TASTY. maybe I'll try walnuts next time I make them! P: