Orange-Nutella Cookie Cups
These cups are easy to put on a platter for impressive presentation—they're a true one-bite pleasure! Top them with the fresh fruit of your choice: Half a strawberry or a piece of mandarin orange complements the hazelnut chocolate flavor of the Nutella. —Joanie Fuson, Indianapolis, Indiana
Total TimePrep: 30 min. Bake: 10 min./batch + cooling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 cup Nutella
- 48 fresh raspberries (about 2 cups)
- Toasted hazelnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix cookie dough, flour and orange zest. Shape dough into 1-in. balls; press evenly onto bottoms and up sides of greased mini-muffin cups. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool in pans 5 minutes; run a knife around sides of cups. Cool in pans completely before removing. Place 1 teaspoon Nutella in the center of each cookie; top with a raspberry. If desired, substitute hazelnuts for the raspberries.
Originally published as Lemon Nutella Cookie Cups in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.