Roasted Grape Tomatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers and Gouda cheese slices
- In a large bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Add tomatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally. Serve with crackers and cheese.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without crackers and cheese): 36 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jul 20, 2012
I have made this reciepe a bunch of times!! I love it just as a side dish and have made it both in the oven and on the grill!
Jan 2, 2012
Excellent! I mixed these tomatoes in with my fettucine carbonara instead of using it on crackers. I agree that it needed more baking time than stated in the directions, however. I cooked them for about 30 minutes.
Sep 3, 2011
I love this recipe! It was delicious!! Super easy to make. Maybe my favorite recipe I've ever made from this magazine and I've made a lot.I used olive oil instead of canola oil. I served it with Olive Oil and Rosemary Crackers, Herb and Garlic Brie cheese and Prosciutto.
Jul 11, 2011
This is a wonderful appetizer!!! It took a bit longer to bake than stated in the recipe, but it was well worth the wait. Very tasty!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.