Roasted Grape Tomatoes
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Assorted crackers and Gouda cheese slices
- In a large bowl, whisk the first six ingredients. Add tomatoes; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-14 minutes or until softened, stirring occasionally. Serve with crackers and cheese.
Nutrition Facts1/4 cup (calculated without crackers and cheese): 36 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Jul 20, 2012
I have made this reciepe a bunch of times!! I love it just as a side dish and have made it both in the oven and on the grill!
Jan 2, 2012
Excellent! I mixed these tomatoes in with my fettucine carbonara instead of using it on crackers. I agree that it needed more baking time than stated in the directions, however. I cooked them for about 30 minutes.
Sep 3, 2011
I love this recipe! It was delicious!! Super easy to make. Maybe my favorite recipe I've ever made from this magazine and I've made a lot.I used olive oil instead of canola oil. I served it with Olive Oil and Rosemary Crackers, Herb and Garlic Brie cheese and Prosciutto.
Jul 11, 2011
This is a wonderful appetizer!!! It took a bit longer to bake than stated in the recipe, but it was well worth the wait. Very tasty!