- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine cream, butter and salt. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter is melted. Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; pour cream mixture over potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley if desired.
1 each: 223 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 486mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.