- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Drain the pineapple, reserving 2 tablespoons juice; set pineapple aside. In a mixing bowl, beat juice, cream cheese and mayonnaise until fluffy. Stir in pineapple, marshmallows and grapes. Fold in whipped cream. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forRed Grape Salad
"it was awesome and delicious."
"Absolutely delicious... made this twice now and followed the recipe to the t!! FABULOUS!!!!"