- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced beets, drained and chopped
- 2 cups chopped cooked corned beef
- 2-1/2 cups diced cooked potatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Heat the oil in a 12-in. skillet. Add all remaining ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat for 20 minutes or until lightly browned and heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forRed Flannel Hash
"I eliminated the beets (not in agreement with my taste buds ! ) and added a bit more potatoes. I also used canned corned beef. I had to cut the recipe in half for the 2 of us. I was very pleased with the flavor and will make it again. Since corned beef has it's own flavor, I wonder how this would taste with ground beef or left over pot roast?"