- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and jam until smooth. Fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- Place 2 tablespoons raspberries in each of two small parfait glasses or dessert dishes; layer with cream cheese mixture and remaining berries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
1 each: 213 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.