Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 1/2 cup whipped topping, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and jam until smooth. Fold in 1/4 cup whipped topping.
- Place 2 tablespoons raspberries in each of two small parfait glasses or dessert dishes; layer with cream cheese mixture and remaining berries. Top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 213 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 84mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 6, 2019
The flavor is amazing, but I suggest using fresh raspberries as there was just too much liquid in the cups once the frozen raspberries thawed.
Aug 1, 2014
Jun 22, 2011
I filled it into chocolate cups. It was excellent!
Feb 21, 2011
This is so yummy! I make it for my everyone in my home, so I have to more than double this recipe, but it's well worth it!
Oct 23, 2009
Absolutely Heaven! My family loves it and its gluten free so my husband can also enjoy it. Definately a keeper!