Fresh Fruit Parfaits
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup mixed berry yogurt
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1 cup sliced ripe banana
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 whole strawberries
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and whipped topping; set aside 4 teaspoons for topping. Spoon half of the remaining yogurt mixture into four parfait glasses; layer with half of the banana, sliced strawberries, pineapple and blueberries. Repeat layers.
- Top each parfait with reserved yogurt mixture and a whole strawberry. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 149 calories, 2g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 22mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (24g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 29, 2018
For such a simple combination of fruits, yogurt, and whipped topping, this was absolutely delicious! It made a great breakfast, and my kids and I really enjoyed it!