Fruity Waffle Parfaits
This recipe satisfied all of my cravings for breakfast when I was pregnant. I knew I was getting plenty of nutrition in each serving and it tasted great.—Penelope Wylie, San Francisco, California
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 frozen low-fat multigrain waffles
- 1/2 cup almond butter or creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 2 large bananas, sliced
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Toasted chopped almonds, optional
- Maple syrup, optional
- Toast waffles according to package directions. Spread each waffle with 2 tablespoons almond butter. Cut waffles into bite-sized pieces.
- Layer half of the yogurt, bananas, strawberries and waffle pieces into four parfait glasses. Repeat layers. If desired, top with toasted almonds and maple syrup. Serve immediately.