Spooning through layers of pudding, pie filling and granola is a fun and delicious way to end a meal.—Rose Purrington, Windom, Minnesota
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- Whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened. Refrigerate for 10 minutes. Spoon half of the pudding into four parfait glasses. Top each with 3 tablespoons pie filling and 2 tablespoons granola. Repeat layers. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.