When I make this ice cream, I mix and match bananas for their ripeness. Very ripe ones add more banana flavor. Less ripe ones have a fluffier texture. —Melissa Hansen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 1 to 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- Fresh raspberries, optional
- Thinly slice bananas; transfer to a large resealable plastic freezer bag. Arrange slices in a single layer; freeze overnight.
- Pulse bananas in a food processor until finely chopped. Add yogurt, maple syrup and raspberries. Process just until smooth, scraping sides as needed. Serve immediately, adding fresh berries if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Raspberry-Banana Soft Serve in Taste of Home June/July 2016, p32
Reviews forRaspberry-Banana Soft Serve
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review