- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, butter, mustard, orange juice and curry powder. Spoon half into a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- In a skillet, brown chicken in oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place over sauce; turn to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes. Drizzle with remaining sauce. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forQuick Honey-Mustard Chicken
"This was very good. I substituted olive oil for the vegetable oil and eliminated the curry powder. I would make this again. Thanks for the recipe."
"The whole family enjoyed this dish, I came across it in a old Taste of Home Annual. My 4 year old who is picky ate every bit."
"Just the taste I was craving!I did it all in the saucepan - browned the chicken, added some onions, and poured the sauce over. Let it simmer for 5-7 minutes covered, then another few minutes uncovered until the sauce is your desired consistency. Yum!"
"This has made my do again list. I am plugging my way through the Best loved cookbook and stumbled across this gem. It is so simple yet the flavor, wow! a great recipe for your standard chicken breast!"