Pull Apart Pizza
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 35 min.
- 2 cans (11 ounces) refrigerated breadstick dough or 2 cans (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza dough
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni or turkey pepperoni
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Marinara sauce, optional
- Cut breadsticks into quarters or pizza dough into small pieces. Remove pepperoni from package and cut into smaller pieces; save remainder for another use. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and toss so oil is spread evenly.
- Spread mixture in greased 13x9-in. baking dish or fluted tube pan. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until top is brown. Be sure center is thoroughly cooked; if not, continue baking and check every 5 minutes until done. Flip pizza onto serving plate and serve with marinara sauce for dipping if desired.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 4, 2019
Very easy to make and tasted great. I replaced the pepperoni with lil smokies and that worked too! Otherwise made according to directions. I would recommend this recipe.
Dec 14, 2016
Yummy fast and fun dinner idea.