Powerhouse Protein Parfaits
Parfaits have marvelous taste and texture, but many are loaded with sugar and leave you peckish for more. Here’s my protein-inspired option with yogurt, fruit and nuts. —Jen Hubin, Minnetonka, Minnestoa
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 2 cups Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal
- 2 cups orange segments
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, honey and orange zest until blended. Layer 1/4 cup of each of the following: yogurt mixture, cereal, orange segments and raspberries in four parfait glasses. Repeat layers. Top with remaining yogurt mixture; sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.
Originally published as Powerhouse Protein Parfait in tasteofhome.com
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.