Chocolate Framboise Parfaits
Having unexpected company? Make a fabulous dessert in minutes and relieve some of the stress of presenting a beautiful holiday dessert! It doesn't get any easier than these quick, delicious parfaits. —Charlene Chambers, Ormond Beach, Florida
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
- 6 tablespoons raspberry liqueur
- 1-1/2 pints vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 pints fresh raspberries
- 2-1/4 cups chocolate wafer crumbs
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Layer each of six parfait glasses with 1 teaspoon raspberry liqueur, 2-1/2 tablespoons ice cream, four or five raspberries and 2 tablespoons chocolate wafer crumbs. Repeat layers twice. Freeze. To serve, top with whipped cream and remaining raspberries.
Nutrition Facts1 parfait: 402 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 297mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 6g fiber), 6g protein.
Originally published as Chocolate Framboise Parfaits in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.