Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) lemon gelatin
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 3 cups cubed pound cake (1-inch cubes)
- 2-1/4 cups whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 maraschino cherries with stems
- Prepare gelatins separately according to package directions. Pour into separate ungreased 9x5-in. pans. Refrigerate until set. Cut into 1-in. cubes.
- In each of six 1-1/2-cup parfait glasses or dessert dishes, layer 1/4 cup cake cubes, 1/3 cup cubed orange gelatin, 3 tablespoons whipped topping, 1/3 cup cubed lemon gelatin, 1/4 cup cake cubes and 3 tablespoons whipped topping. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over whipped topping. Top with a cherry.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 299 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 156mg sodium, 50g carbohydrate (42g sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Sep 17, 2008
My two year old daughter loves helping out in the kitchen and this recipe was perfect for her to help with. She loved making the parfaits and eating her creation! Great recipe for any age!
Sep 7, 2008
I made this recipe and it was easy and fun to make, looked and tasted good. My husband realy liked it.
Aug 9, 2008
I'm a thinkin' I'd like to try this recipe. . . but what about using the mini muffin tins for a mold???
Aug 6, 2008
What would happen if you poured the gelatin into "Ice Cube" trays? Depending on the size of the trays you would be able to eliminate the cutting of the cubes and they would all be the same size. I plan on trying this recipe using the "Ice Cube" trays .Cheryl
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.