Pulled Pork Parfait
I tried a version of this meaty parfait at Miller Park, home of my favorite baseball team, the Brewers. I take it up a notch by layering in corn and creamy mac and cheese, so it truly is a full barbecue meal you can take on the go. —Rachel Seis, Senior Editor, Taste of Home Magazine
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) refrigerated fully cooked barbecued shredded pork
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups refrigerated mashed potatoes
- 2 cups prepared macaroni and cheese
- In each of four 1-pint wide-mouth canning jars, divide and layer ingredients in the following order: pulled pork, corn, mashed potatoes, and macaroni & cheese. Cover and freeze or refrigerate until ready to serve. When ready to serve, remove lid and microwave until heated through.
- To serve from freezer, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight before microwaving.