- 1/2 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and quartered
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- HORSERADISH SAUCE:
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- Dash salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the steak seasoning, rosemary and thyme; rub over meat. Using the point of a sharp knife, make eight slits in the tenderloin. Insert garlic into slits. Place meat on a rack in a foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Drizzle with vinegar and oil.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Meanwhile, combine the sauce ingredients; chill until serving. Serve with pork. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forPork Tenderloin with Horseradish Sauce
"I would not bother with the sauce."
"We love pork tenderloin and this recipe is a tasty addition to our other favorites. Love the sauce!"
"Wonderfully delicious and tender. Really enjoyed it. Sauce was good too and not overpowering."
"Mmmm, mmmm, good! The seasoning on the meat is wonderful by itself, but it's even better with the sauce. We all really enjoyed this."
"Delicious!!!!! The only thing I did different was use tarragon in place of Rosemary b/c I was out of it. Ooh, and we used a LOT more garlic cloves inside the pork loin b/c we LOVE garlic. We would use this recipe for company. Even my 5 yr. old daughter liked it, which is saying a lot."
"This was delicious! I did not make the Horseradish Sauce as my husband is not a fan of horseradish. I seasoned the pork and cooked it in a croc-pot. Very tender and flavorful. But I can see where the horseradish sauce would have given it an extra kick if you are a fan of that."
"I've made this twice and both times my husband loved it. Even the granddaughter admitted it was good."
"easy & excellent"