Pork Tenderloin with Zesty Italian Sauce
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound), cut into 8 slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork, about 2 minutes on each side; remove from the pan.
- Add wine to pan, stirring to loosen browned bits from the bottom. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by about half. Stir in dressing. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Return pork to pan; simmer, covered, for 3-5 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°. Stir in butter. Let pork rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts2 slices pork with 2 tablespoons sauce: 273 calories, 15g fat (4g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 664mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Aug 23, 2016
This was ok. Nothing special. Probably won't make again. Didn't wow us.
Aug 3, 2015
This was a good recipe and easy to make.
Oct 8, 2014
This was very good. I appreciate something so good that is quick. I'm not that busy very often, but when I am, it's nice to have this to turn to. There are so many side dishes I could use with this. Thank you again. This is only my 3rd time having pork tenderloin, and the first one was years ago made by someone else. The two times was me making this. Thank you.
Jan 12, 2013
I made this for New Year's Day dinner for my husband and me. It was so simple and tasted great. We even poured the sauce on our mashed potatoes. Thanks!
Nov 26, 2012
this was so good - I've never made a reduction sauce before & this one was easy.
Nov 23, 2012
Great taste and texture. My sauce never thickened.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.