Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 cups whole unblanched almonds, toasted
- Fresh rosemary sprigs, optional
- Assorted crackers or raw vegetables
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, onion, dill and pepper; chill. Form into two pinecone shapes on a serving platter. Beginning at the narrow end of each shape, arrange almonds in overlapping rows. Garnish with rosemary if desired. Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 236 calories, 23g fat (6g saturated fat), 26mg cholesterol, 152mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 18, 2015
My friends and family LOVE this dip. I use slivered almonds and place them standing up instead of the whole nut.
Mar 12, 2011
I wouls use neufatchel cheese, fat free mayonaise, and turkey bacon.
Oct 25, 2009
This is a very impressive appetizer. I made two for a party and they went fast.