This simple tasty spread is one I can quickly put together for unexpected company-or for a snack.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 medium fresh mushroom, finely chopped, optional
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/4 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Assorted crackers
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in the onions, mushroom if desired, garlic, salt and pepper. Fold in pineapple. Serve with crackers.