- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar. Beat in egg. Combine flour and baking powder; stir into egg mixture. Press into a 9-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spread pineapple over crust; set aside.
- For topping, in a small bowl, beat butter and sugar until blended. Beat in eggs. Stir in coconut. Spread over pineapple. Bake at 325° for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack before cutting.
1 each: 192 calories, 7g fat (5g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 79mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate, 1g fiber), 3g protein.