Picnic Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 1 each medium green, sweet yellow and red pepper, cut into chunks
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Greek vinaigrette
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, caulifloweretes, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, green onions and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 147 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 438mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 18, 2011
My family and I love this refreshing salad. I've made it several times exactly as written and enjoyed it every time.
Jun 14, 2011
I liked the combination of vegetables. I was not thrilled with the Greek vinaigrette dressing I used. I will try light Italian vinaigrette the next time or red wine vinaigrette.
Jun 25, 2010
Refreshing light salad, perfect for any time.