Picnic Vegetable Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium cucumbers, cut into chunks
- 1 each medium green, sweet yellow and red pepper, cut into chunks
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Greek vinaigrette
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, caulifloweretes, tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, green onions and olives. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Just before serving, sprinkle with cheese.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 147 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 438mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein.
Sep 18, 2011
My family and I love this refreshing salad. I've made it several times exactly as written and enjoyed it every time.
Jun 14, 2011
I liked the combination of vegetables. I was not thrilled with the Greek vinaigrette dressing I used. I will try light Italian vinaigrette the next time or red wine vinaigrette.
Jun 25, 2010
Refreshing light salad, perfect for any time.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.