My friend and I worked out this recipe as a main dish for the cafeteria at work. It's also become a favorite among teenagers at our church, who make a beeline for it at potlucks.—Becky Fisk, Ashland City, Tennessee
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Add spaghetti sauce and toss to coat. Place half in a greased shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish. Top with half of the pepperoni and cheese. Repeat layers.
- Cover and microwave on high for 5-7 minutes or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with an 850-watt microwave.
This recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 448 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 38mg cholesterol, 879mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as Pepperoni Rigatoni in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.