Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1-1/2 pounds bulk Italian sausage
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (one 15 ounces, one 8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the sausage, pasta, cheese, soup, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni and olives. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 525 calories, 30g fat (13g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1573mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
Sep 14, 2013
My favorite slow cooker recipe for a large group. Always a hit!
Oct 20, 2010
I've made this time and again. Always a HUGE hit. Great pizza flavor combined with ease and convenience of slow cooking.
Nov 4, 2008
I made this for company last week and it was a huge hit! So easy to put together. I used two jars of pizza sauce, yum!