Total TimePrep: 15 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1-1/2 pounds bulk Italian sausage
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni or large tube pasta
- 4 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cans (one 15 ounces, one 8 ounces) pizza sauce
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained and halved
- In a skillet, cook sausage until no longer pink; drain. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, layer half of the sausage, pasta, cheese, soup, onion, pizza sauce, pepperoni and olives. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 525 calories, 30g fat (13g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1573mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Sep 14, 2013
My favorite slow cooker recipe for a large group. Always a hit!
Oct 20, 2010
I've made this time and again. Always a HUGE hit. Great pizza flavor combined with ease and convenience of slow cooking.
Nov 4, 2008
I made this for company last week and it was a huge hit! So easy to put together. I used two jars of pizza sauce, yum!