- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (28 ounces) frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 27 slices pepperoni, quartered
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in flour until smooth. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat. Stir in the seasonings.
- In a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in. baking dish, layer the potatoes, red pepper and corn. Top with the white sauce, cheese and pepperoni. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forPepperoni Potatoes
"I wasn't sure about this recipe at first but I gave it a try anyways. I made it exactly as instructed and everyone loved them! Even the little 2 year old and my very fussy-eater husband. Thanks so much for this different recipe that is sure to become a family favorite!"