- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 2/3 cup soft bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix first five ingredients. To make a double roast, tie together tenderloins, placing the thin end of each at different ends and tying the string at 1-1/2-in. intervals. Place on a rack in a 15x10x1-in. pan. Spread with mustard mixture; cover with bread crumbs, pressing to adhere.
- Bake until a thermometer reads 145°, 30-40 minutes. (Tent loosely with foil if needed to prevent overbrowning.) Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into slices; remove string before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPepper-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
"Fabulous and easy to prepare! As described in the recipe, it was very moist and elegant looking. Wonderful served with a pepper relish."