- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 to 2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 2/3 cup soft bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°. Mix first five ingredients. To make a double roast, arrange tenderloins side by side, thick end to thin end; tie together with kitchen string at 1-1/2-in. intervals. Place on a rack in a 15x10x1-in. pan. Spread with mustard mixture; cover with bread crumbs, pressing to adhere.
- Bake until a thermometer inserted in pork reads 145°, 30-40 minutes. (Tent loosely with foil if needed to prevent overbrowning.) Let stand 5 minutes. Cut into slices; remove string before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forPepper-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
"First of all....to: Springscook - how can you rate it only 3 stars when you did not use the proper ingredients? Make as directed....THEN give a review. I found t his recipe to be easy and a very moist tenderloin. I served it to guests and they all had nothing but good to say about it."
"Fabulous and easy to prepare! As described in the recipe, it was very moist and elegant looking. Wonderful served with a pepper relish."