Parmesan Mushroom Tartlets
My easy tartlets loaded with a cheesy mushroom filling take advantage of refrigerated crescent roll dough. I think they’re best warm from the oven with a sprinkling of green onion.—Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and half of the green onion; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add cream and cheese; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until liquids are evaporated.
- Unroll dough into one long rectangle. Cut into 24 pieces; press lightly onto bottom and up sides of ungreased mini-muffin cups. Fill each with 1-1/2 teaspoons mushroom mixture.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining green onion. Serve warm.
Originally published as Mushroom Parmesan Tartlets in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.