Parmesan Mushroom Tartlets
My easy tartlets loaded with a cheesy mushroom filling take advantage of refrigerated crescent roll dough. I think they’re best warm from the oven with a sprinkling of green onion.—Betsy King, Duluth, Minnesota
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated seamless crescent dough sheet
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and half of the green onion; cook and stir until mushrooms are tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add cream and cheese; cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until liquids are evaporated.
- Unroll dough into one long rectangle. Cut into 24 pieces; press lightly onto bottom and up sides of ungreased mini-muffin cups. Fill each with 1-1/2 teaspoons mushroom mixture.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Sprinkle with remaining green onion. Serve warm.
Dec 21, 2019
These were a hit at a Holiday party I went to last weekend. Easy to make. Deliciously rich! Making them again today by request!
Apr 23, 2018
Very tasty. I love recipes that are simple to make and present so well!