Ham and Cheese Tarts
Total TimePrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 1 tube (12 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, onion dip, milk, mustard and orange zest until blended. Stir in the ham.
- Split each biscuit into thirds; press into lightly greased miniature muffin cups. Spoon a scant tablespoonful of ham mixture into each cup; sprinkle with paprika. Bake at 375° for 12-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 178 calories, 9g fat (5g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 523mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Jan 1, 2011
These came out great and were very easy. I had them on New Years and my guests seemed to really enjoy them. I made the filling in advance, which made them very quick to put together once the party started. I will be making them again at the next party. There was a nice combination of flavors and they were something a little different than what I usually serve.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.