Smoked Gouda and Ham Appetizer Tarts
I call these "Star of the Party" tarts because they have that "I want more" appeal. They're so easy to make, too! —Mary Hawkes, Prescott, Arizona
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1-1/4 cups shredded smoked Gouda cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked smoked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped dried cranberries
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Cooking spray
- Additional minced fresh chives, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients. Stir in cheese, ham and cranberries. Spritz one side of each wonton wrapper with cooking spray. Gently press into miniature muffin cups, coated side up. Spoon 1 tablespoon cheese mixture into each.
- Bake 10-14 minutes or until crusts are golden brown. Sprinkle with fresh chives if desired; serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Originally published as “Star of the Party” Smoked Ham, Gouda and Cranberry Tarts in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2013
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.