Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 to 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 packages (1.9 ounces each) frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/2 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 30 peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (31-40 per pound), tails removed
- Minced fresh parsley and lemon wedges, optional
- Beat first five ingredients until blended. Place tart shells on a serving plate. Fill with cream cheese mixture; top with cocktail sauce and shrimp.
- Refrigerate until serving. If desired, sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 tartlet: 61 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 23mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 3g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jan 19, 2018
I love this recipe! Someone always asks for it. Beware, sometimes the shells are completely shattered when I have opened the package.
Oct 6, 2014
Excellent appetizer! I made this for a family dinner. By the way, the leftovers don't keep well as the shells get soft.
May 11, 2012
Love this recipe...easy to make and everyone loves them....
Feb 20, 2012
I've made these for several parties and they are always a hit.
May 19, 2010
Super easy to make, and very popular with my guests! They were the first thing gone.
Dec 6, 2009
wow what a hit these were!! The whole family insisted on having this recipe. There was only one downfall in sharing the recipe....I now have to find another crowd pleaser to take to family events because they are making them!
Dec 5, 2009
These tartlets were absolutely delish! I took it to a christmas party and everyone raved about them. I followed to recipe to a "T". Will definitely make again. Awesome...
Jun 29, 2009
I made these for my son's rehearsal dinner and everyone went nuts over them. I made 90 of them and only had 11 left over! I was also asked for the recipe. This one is a definite keeper and one I will use again!Dana Ramsey, Northumberland, PA
May 26, 2009
I made these for a Memorial Day picnic and they were a big hit. Everyone loved them!! I only make recipes I find on Taste of Home and they are always crowd pleasers.
Jan 7, 2009
I finally made these with the phyllo tart shells and actually prefer it with the homemade pie crust I did before Christmas when I couldn't find the tart shells.