Rich white chocolate and whipped cream combine in these fast-to-fix berry-topped treats. Although the tarts originally called for dark chocolate, I prepare them with white chocolate. I double the recipe when I'm asked to bring a dessert to special events. They're always a hit.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 individual graham cracker tart shells
- 18 fresh raspberries
- 6 mint sprigs
- In a microwave, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Cool for 1 minute, stirring several times. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine the milk, vanilla and melted chocolate. Add half of the whipped cream; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in remaining whipped cream. Spoon into tart shells. Garnish with raspberries and mint.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 336 calories, 22g fat (12g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 190mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (21g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as White Chocolate Mousse in Quick Cooking July/August 2005
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.