- 3 cups hot cooked grits
- 1 pound Jones No Sugar Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and crumbled
- 2-1/2 cups (10 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- In a large bowl, mix grits, sausage and cheese. Beat the eggs and milk; stir into grits. Add butter and garlic powder. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forOvernight Sausage and Grits
"easy to make, tastes great and leftovers are very good, I'm passing it on to my kids."