- 1/4 pound bulk pork sausage
- 5 large eggs
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons canned chopped green chiles
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 slices American cheese
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, tomato, onion, chiles and pepper. Add to the skillet; cook and stir until set.
- Place a cheese slice on each tortilla. Spoon filling off center on each tortilla. Top with salsa and sour cream. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
1 each: 456 calories, 22g fat (10g saturated fat), 249mg cholesterol, 928mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 6g fiber), 19g protein.