Mixed Nut Clusters
Serve these with hot chocolate to keep everyone happy and warm. They also make great gifts—box them up with each cluster in a foil or paper candy cup. —Ida Tuey, South Lyon, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup each chopped walnuts, cashews, pecans and almonds
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips, milk and honey over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla; add nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 85 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Originally published as Crazy Nuts Clusters in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017