Mixed Nut Clusters
Serve these with hot chocolate to keep everyone happy and warm. They also make great gifts—box them up with each cluster in a foil or paper candy cup. —Ida Tuey, South Lyon, Michigan
Total TimePrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup each chopped walnuts, cashews, pecans and almonds
- In a large heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips, milk and honey over low heat; stir until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla; add nuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 85 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 20mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fat, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Crazy Nuts Clusters in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.