Total TimePrep: 20 min. + standing Cook: 5 min.
Makesabout 6 dozen
- 1 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups salted whole cashews (about 9 ounces)
- 2 cups salted cashew halves and pieces (about 9 ounces)
- Place first four ingredients in a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave, covered, at 50% power until melted, 5-6 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in cashews.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested in a 1,100-watt microwave.
Dec 25, 2017
Unfortunately this wouldn't hard set on it's own. (Chocolate would still rub off on your fingers). I had to put them in the freezer to get them to really set. The taste was ok but not amazing. Overall I didn't feel it was worth all the money since chocolate and nuts aren't cheap.
Dec 17, 2014
I agree with the review below. These taste like very high quality chocolates that you would buy in an up-scale candy store. Absolutely delicious and super easy to make. Thanks so much for the awesome recipe!
Nov 27, 2010
Easy to make. LOTS of compliments. My sisters said it tasted like something they would BUY in a candy store!