Chocolate Cashew Clusters
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 10 min. + chilling
- 16 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
- 7 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4 cups salted cashews
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate English toffee bits
- In a large heavy saucepan over low heat, cook and stir the chocolates until melted. Remove from heat; stir in cashews and toffee bits. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate 10-15 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 101 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 60mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Dec 14, 2015
Sooooo easy.....Sooooo GOOD!!!! My newest candy edition for my Christmas cookie, candy, and baking list!
Feb 7, 2015
This was so good and easy! We gave them out as neighbor gifts at Christmas. You could also make this in a slow cooker. Great recipe!
Dec 8, 2011
I made these last year and they were sooo good and couldn't be easier! I plan on adding them to my Christmas repertoire :) making them tonight!
Dec 19, 2010
This recipe was easy and very delicious! The only thing I did different was add more toffee. I put a little more than an entire cup of toffee in there. These freeze very well... as a matter of fact, I even snacked on them while still frozen and then tasted great!
Feb 20, 2010
It's easy to make and is very good.
Jan 12, 2010
So easy & quick. I melted the chocolates in the microwave. These are much better than the usual "melt & mix" candy recipes. Everyone wants the recipe!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.