Easy Chocolate Clusters
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + standing Cook: 2 hours
- 2 pounds white candy coating, broken into small pieces
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 ounces German sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 jar (24 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the candy coating, chocolate chips and German chocolate. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook 1 hour longer or until melted, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir in peanuts. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let stand until set. Store at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts2 each: 521 calories, 35g fat (17g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 265mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (43g sugars, 4g fiber), 9g protein.
Feb 7, 2013
You can buy candy coating at Bulk Barn.
Feb 4, 2013
I made these to put inside of my Christmas baskets! Soooo Easy to make and they were absolutely delicious! I also tried to make them with pecans and coconut... I need to tweak that recipe a bit but they still tasted good. (I think I needed to temper the chocolate a bit longer) Thanks for a great recipe. Its a keeper for sure!
Mar 31, 2010
Wonderful - very tasty, makes a LOT and does not require your attention while cooking! I used 32 oz mixed nuts...
Aug 4, 2009
where do you buy white candy coating?
May 4, 2009
These are ALWAYS a hit wherever I take them. I bring them to work once and month and I am always asked for the recipe and they disappear quickly! So easy.
Feb 27, 2009
These are absolutely delicious and sooo easy to make--yummo!!Pat from Texas
Feb 20, 2009
My Mom recently added broken pecan pieces instead of peanuts to a recipe that we have similar to this one-she said they were very good with the pecans.
Feb 18, 2009
I use white choc ,milk choc ,1# of each,melted then add 1 cup of peanut butter mix well then add your peanuts SO GOOD!!
Feb 17, 2009
Feb 16, 2009
is white candy coating, like almound bark?