Chocolate Candy Clusters
Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makesabout 3 dozen
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups miniature pretzels, broken
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and chips at 70% power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Stir in walnuts and pretzels.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 132 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 41mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 30, 2015
These are so easy and delicious!! I used peanuts and love the sweet and salty flavor!! Glad to have found a candy that will always be a hit!
Oct 5, 2015
I made a double batch. I think I should have tripled it. They were gobbled up in a flash. So easy and delicious.
Feb 11, 2013
forgot to add my rating to above statemen!.Sorry
Feb 11, 2013
Very tasty treat. I used pecan halves instead of the walnuts and dried cranberries for the pretzels.The sweet and sour taste is wonderful .
Feb 7, 2011
Very easy, very tasty!! I left out the walnuts and sub for peanuts. Great
Dec 20, 2010
Super simple, super delicious!
Feb 25, 2010
I made these and my husband and people at work raved over them. They taste great plus they are so easy to make. I will surely make them over and over again!
Aug 12, 2009
what a great combination - I used chashews, but love the chocolate/salt taste - very creamy - great for Christmas gifts.