Crunchy Chocolate Clusters
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes3/4 pound (12 pieces)
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1-1/3 cups (8 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Coarse sea salt
- Place pretzels, raisins and pine nuts in a bowl. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in coffee granules, cinnamon and sour cream. To rewarm, microwave in additional 5- to 10-second intervals. Add to pretzel mixture; toss until combined.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 139 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
May 19, 2018
Everyone knows I hate to bake, so when they saw this platter of yummy clusters on the party table, they wondered what had inspired me to turn on the oven. When I told them that they did not require baking, everyone wanted the recipe. So easy, so delicious. A keeper for sure. Thanks, Roxanne !