Crunchy Chocolate Clusters
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
Makes3/4 pound (12 pieces)
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1-1/3 cups (8 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Coarse sea salt
- Place pretzels, raisins and pine nuts in a bowl. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Stir in coffee granules, cinnamon and sour cream. To rewarm, microwave in additional 5- to 10-second intervals. Add to pretzel mixture; toss until combined.
- Drop mixture by heaping tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 139 calories, 8g fat (4g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 86mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
May 19, 2018
Everyone knows I hate to bake, so when they saw this platter of yummy clusters on the party table, they wondered what had inspired me to turn on the oven. When I told them that they did not require baking, everyone wanted the recipe. So easy, so delicious. A keeper for sure. Thanks, Roxanne !
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.