Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons cold butter, divided
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 can (11-1/2 ounces) mixed nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, combine flour, brown sugar and salt. Cut in 1/2 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave, melt butterscotch chips and remaining butter; stir until smooth. Stir in corn syrup.
- Sprinkle nuts over crust; top with butterscotch mixture. Bake until set, about 10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
1 bar: 201 calories, 12g fat (5g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 98mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.