Mini Apricot Turnovers
Turnovers don't have to be time-consuming when you use prepared pie pastry and fruit preserves. These oven-fresh goodies are just right for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as late-night snacks. Feel free to experiment with other fruit preserve flavors.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (15 ounces) refrigerated pie pastry
- 1 jar (12 ounces) apricot or peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cut each pastry into four wedges. Place a rounded tablespoonful of preserves in the center of each. Moisten edges with water. Fold pastry over filling; press edges with fork to seal.
- Place turnovers on an ungreased baking sheet. Cut a small slit in the top of each. Brush with milk. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over turnovers.
- Bake at 425° for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1/2 each: 348 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 216mg sodium, 55g carbohydrate (29g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.